Friday, September 11, 2009

Naisy's Naturals

I've been getting back into making natural skincare and beauty products at home lately, stuff like facemasks, and body oils with essential oils. So I thought it would be a nice present idea for all my nearest and dearest.. most of whom seem to be born in August! During the process of making things for people I evolved a brand (graphic designer that I am) called Naisy's Naturals!
Here's the label design I came up with:


And here's how some of the products looked in the end.


I used old containers that I've kept from previous beauty products and oils. It gives such a warm feeling to give people something natural, ethical and from the heart. Everyone wins!

1 comment:

  1. I have a photo of a very happy and green faced consumer of the naisy's naturals product range which would make a great addition to this blog post : )

    ReplyDelete